Modules and prices.
Here is a short description with the respective price information of our 13 function modules so far, to be continued …
1. Module: Central system “manual sales”
The central Liftpictures standard system consists of an industrial PC Shuttle W10 incl. touchscreen, 10-key keyboard and the current Liftpictures software “Viewer 4.2″. Here all photos are presented, selected, sold and printed.
It is very easy to use and designed for high throughput, staff training is not necessary. In manual mode, up to 6 photos / minute can be sold using the fast mouse, 10-key keyboard or touch screen; In the self-service machine, up to 4 photos / minute or 400 photos / day are possible, including selection and payment.
User guidance takes place via short texts, pictograms and customizable language files in self-service mode. In the variable layout of the central monitor, the current photos run slowly through to animation in the “film strip” above and can be selected / enlarged immediately with a simple touch.
On this “full display”, transparent logos can be faded in to avoid being “snapped off”, we also offer numerous parameters for adaptation to your needs:
- including Designs, overlays, operating instructions, logos for the main and presentation screen
- “Image durability”, display delay, additional modules
- output of sales statistics and exception messages on screen, printer or via email
- print: print format, overlays, overlays for up to 3 printers / formats
- eCARD dispatch: Texts (subject and body of the mails, as well as their sender address)
- Facebook Posting: Texts (Posting texts, Facebook FanPage)
- camera control: exposure parameters and selfie mode (live view, self-timer)
- machine mode with product range and purchase prices (when operated in self-service machines including interfaces for coin changers and bank note validators)
- ZVT interface for credit card readers
- face recognition for personalization using a connected camera
- QR code when using the social media plug-in
These parameters and files are set up together with the customer during installation and stored in a control file. This ensures that the saved processes, functions and designs are permanently saved and are retained after each restart.
A later adjustment during operation is possible by the customer or by us via remote maintenance. As standard, 3 graphics outputs are available for the independent control of sales and presentation screens (multi-split), operation of up to 8 independent screens (multi-screen) for the display of one photo is possible, but no longer up-to-date ( Assembly and cabling effort, replacement problem if a screen fails after a few years, costs – current 65 “4K screens are available from 600 €).
We are constantly developing this software, so we recently took into account the current topic of “data protection” with special functions in the central system and on the web server.Various thermal transfer devices with rolls of up to 700 sheets / roll are used to print the photos, our standard model for 5 years has been the DNP RX1, with a printing time of less than 9 seconds / photo and material costs of 9 cents (each 10 x 15 cm per photo; with a capacity of 700 photos / roll). These devices cost less than 900 € and deliver good image quality, of course we also offer other devices on request.
2. module: camera systems [3,500 - 9,000 €]
2.1. Camera types
We offer – depending on the requirements for capacity, speed, light conditions, dynamic range, color depth, resolution and budget – 3 different basic camera types, each with specially developed Liftpic control software and release interface (3 models are available for each basic type):
- DSLR (Nikon) for the highest image quality with autofocus and mixed light operation (flash synchronization up to 1/250 sec), but with restrictions in speed and total capacity (mechanical parts, we recommend replacing from 500,000 releases); We also deliver special outdoor housings made of ALU / stainless steel with air conditioning and regulated ventilation
- Wear-free industrial cameras for very short image sequences (up to 30 photos / second), flash synchronization and good image quality (up to 20 MP) – recommended for photo prints up to 13 x 18 cm and our projects for industrial image processing
- Network security cameras the simple solution for very good WDR daylight photography up to 20MP and 4K videos, with numerous features such as motor-controlled X-Y-Z tracking of objects and sensorless triggering (motion detection); but without flash synchronization
2.2. Liftpictures software camera and release control
For each basic camera type, special lift pictures control software is used, which connects to the camera, transfers the exposure parameters, controls the photos / videos and saves them on the media server.Whenever more is needed to trigger than “Contact = click!” Via our direct camera interface, the additional Liftpictures software module “TriggerTimer” is used, it offers
- trigger events via up to four I / O ports for connecting sensors
- speed-dependent triggering, interval and timer control, sound file management
- trigger series with several cameras
2.3. Outdoor flash systems
In addition to the classic single-shot xenon flashers up to 800 W / s and reload times from 0.3 sec, we also offer special solutions for high speeds, as industrial strobe or multi-flash (up to 6 full flashes per second); each in ventilated IP65 ALU housings from Liftpictures.
3. time and speed measurement
This increases the uniqueness and thus the value of the photos, while at the same time ensuring a higher utilization of your system through the fun and competition factor – through more multiple trips.We calculate the speeds by means of two sensors (light barriers or induction sensors) shortly before the triggering (“speedster”) or the measured travel time from start to finish (“target photo”) and calculate this value (in adjustable size, font, background color, position) directly in the corresponding photo.
4. dialogue system
An ideal addition to camera installations if your guests need to be animated to interact with their photo immediately after using your attraction (with a still high adrenaline level ..):
- Personalization / assignment (via an integrated barcode or RFID reader, see also module 6.)
- Reservation / booking / purchase send as eCARD or
- Publish as a post on social media
- Start self-timer of a Selfi / PhotoPoint installation
Here are some implementation examples with different housings for wall mounting, but always with the same “central system” software.
5. self-service machine
The self-service machine is always used if there is no capacity for photo sales at the ticket office or if it is too far away from the exit – the first few minutes after the experience are very decisive for the purchase intention. The purchase pays for itself very quickly. The device is available with different housings and options, the central software is always identical.
We have described some exemplary embodiments on the following pages: [Self-service machine]
If the central system with the separately controllable graphic output for displaying 1, 4, 6, 8 or 16 photos (continuous or synchronous to the sales dialog) is not sufficient or is not required, you can use this software module to display the current photos or videos on a “ strategic “installation location. Price plus shuttle PC, monitor and, if applicable, outdoor housing.
7. Contest advertisement
A great addition to existing timing systems or to the speed or time measurement module.You can use it to offer a competition display on a separate monitor, which encourages more multiple trips
Consists of an RFID or barcode reader and the Liftpic Code-Sync 1.1 software.Application example: At the start of an attraction, the guest registers his chip, the next photo taken in the time window is assigned to him. This allows direct access to the guest’s photos later.
9. “Social Media Plug-In”
The perfect tool for brand and image advertising, consisting of the Liftpictures client web interface and our server programs with photo database access.With this you can both enhance the souvenir photo in the eyes of your guests and also operate price differentiation for a better result by offering “two products” (click to demo)
10. “Digital image processing”
Software module to supplement existing installations in order to automatically upgrade created photos, numerous methods can be selected and set: Sephia, Chromakey, image optimizations, nebula filters, cropping, rotating, cropping
11. Image analysis [on request]
The first application “behind the camera” was our face recognition at the POI (= point of sale), as a module for manual sales or in the self-service machine with evaluation of the video stream from a separate camera installed there in order to simplify the search for photos further back . We now offer several functions for our industrial customers.
12. Module: Image archive [on request]
Do you need long-term image management based on an SQL database on your own server or in a customer area on our web server – with keywording and convenient search functions? No problem – we will be happy to calculate this module for you once the data volume, installation basis and keywording have been defined.
13. Modul VideoAddOn
An outdoor PTZ-motorzoom IP camera starts recording after sensor or push button event. Than a defined video is taken, including pan/tilt/zoom motion by parameter or object following; from 5 to 30 sec.
Simultanly one or several photos are shot and shown on the screen at the POS (point of sales). Then our video post processing software generate a complete merchandizing video, with intro and post sceens; including defined audio. At the moment we can provide up to 5 cameras along a trail, triggernd common, for 5 different sceenes. Than the produced films are uploaded to our mediaserver and are accessable by QR-code. This QR-code is printed on every sold photo or bill.
So the guests have to buy the photo and than get the paper print plus this photo to share online with our SocialMedia PlugIn plus the link to the personal video.
The sales can be done manually at a photo- or ticket kassa station or at our self-service photo booth machine or at the dialog terminal – incl. chash- and cashless payment system.
For personalization we can offer our face recognition plug-in at the self service station to make sure, the buyer is the photographed person.
Or we can cheeckout an existing code at the runs/photopoints startposition and the POS, for example a ticket with printed barcode or an RFID-skipass.
Perfect add on also for existing photo installations!
14. Module “Individual supplements” [on request]
It is now very seldom that certain customer requirements can only be partially covered with our standard modules. Then we program classically, often using existing libraries. If it is foreseeable that we will not be able to use this new function for other later projects in the context of release planning, we have to process this additional service as an independent project (specification sheet, cost estimate, programming, acceptance).