OnRide shoot | Photo equipment
The “classic” – at the ride “Wildwasserbahn” of a fairground operation. So to speak, the “freestyle” of the photo equipment manufacturers, because here can be realized under some difficult conditions:
- multiple locations (easy assembly / disassembly, robust design)
- high capacity and stability (a few hours 80% of the daily turnover are made)
- changing light conditions (different directions of assembly / sun position situations), all-day operation
- if necessary for structural reasons larger distances for camera and flash unit to the subject (here about 10 mtr)
- service (hotline and remote maintenance) in the case of the case outside normal office hours asked
No problem for liftpictures, even with a mobile photo booth a very successful project. For the Beteiber also accounts for staff, transport and fees of the usual manual “photo cash”.
Another “supreme discipline” of the photo equipment manufacturers are the Aquashooter, i. Photographic facilities for leisure and fun baths. Here are also special requirements to fulfill:
- Housing according to DIN IP67, to protect the sensitive technology of penetrating chlorine fumes
- consideration of special “TÜV” requirements in the landing area
- complex positioning of the camera for consistently good image quality despite splash water, fog and condensate on the camera protective glass
- personalization via RFID wristbands (at the slide start and at the point of sale)
- billing via XML interface to the on-site billing / cash register system
We did our homework, as did the joint projects with both Wiegand and Fa. Klarer
Significantly easier (and cheaper) to realize are pure daylight installations that provide very natural photos under appropriate conditions, including background panorama. The background separates at the o.g. Flash configurations because the range of the flash (against the sun) is quite limited. Besides, sporty drivers are not dazzled by lightning.
The classic for summer toboggan runs, despite our 74 installations, took place on summer toboggan runs.