OnRide-Shooting for showmen and amusement parks
Whether whitewater, ghost or roller coaster; here you have to take photos under difficult conditions:
- multiple changing locations (simple assembly / dismantling, very robust design)
- high capacity and stability (80% of the daily turnover is made in a few hours)
- changing light conditions (different assembly directions / position of the sun), all-day operation with flash
- for structural reasons, if necessary, greater distances for the camera and flash unit to the subject (here approx. 20 mtr)
- cheap photo paper – from 9 cents / photo – nationwide within one working day “Premium” service also outside normal office hours
- remote maintenance via GSM
No problem for Liftpictures, even with a mobile self-service photo booth.
For the owner, there are also no need personnel, transport, assembly / dismantling and stand fees of the otherwise usual manual “photo cash shop”.
Of course, we also offer systems with multiport graphics cards to expand the Windows desktop onto multiple screens.
However, this is comparatively expensive, especially if one of the monitors fails after a few years and all of them have to be bought again so that it looks uniform.
Added to this are the more complex cabling and the increased space and power requirements (for the monitors and the desktop central system with special graphics cards).
But – the customer is the boss